Saturday, February 23, 2008

What a Happy Girl!

Our little Susan is the HAPPIEST baby ever! She does so many funny things that I have been wanting to write about for a while:

1. her laugh; She has the cutest fake laugh. We noticed this unique laugh back in September, when she was 8 months old or maybe even younger. Its like a dolphin squeal, or happy witches cackle, whenever I make the laugh noise she copies me, super cute! I hope to post a video clip of that one soon

2. Her happy feet dance. When she gets really exited she does these quick light stomps and laughs a genuine laugh, she sometimes even looks down at her dancing, happy feet. Usually she is so exited because Daddy just came home and she wants to be picked up. Along with the happy feet dance and giggle she holds her hands up in the air which bring me to number 3.

3. When Susan wants something and she can't say the word for it she flaps her tongue up and down and babbles Its a lot cuter to watch or listen to then it is to explain so I am trying hard to get this one on video. That is the noise on Katie's talk video clip, (Susan was closer than Katie to the camera and Susan wanted the camera.)

4. Susan has the cutest happy wiggle run. Again, when she is exited, and going somewhere she runs while exaggerating the hip shake movement. Her little butt (which is actually kinda big for a child of Brian and I) wiggles back and forth as she happily runs away.
Susan really is such a happy girl, she has a way of making everyone around her happy too! She has always been easy going and lots of fun. When strangers pass us by at the grocery store, Church, preschool, everywhere she waves, smiles really big, and "talks (see#3) until they notice her. Then they always say,
"What a happy Girl!"

Shout-out: Thanks Cindy for taking the great pictures at the George's Luau! Susan had so much fun that night!

4 comments:

Keeping up with the Joneses said...

That is super cute! Such a fun age right now! Ella and Susan play in relief society and it is way fun to watch them together! They have fun! :)

Chantal said...

Oh that sweet, I wish I could go to RS and see them play!

Jenny Lynn said...

Awh, that is so cute! I love Miss Susan, and I miss Miss Susan!

Oh, and by the way, you look way cute in that first picture- You must be loosing weight or something, you are glowingly gorgeous!

Amberly said...

Chantal-
your kids are adorable. Hopefully someday I will meet them. That is so sweet that you named Susan after your mom, I bet she was thrilled.
Amberly