Friday, February 1, 2008

barf

Our little girl is a little sickie She didn't mind me taking photos, she loved the extra attention but she would not smile. She has a fever, and feels achy she wasn't eating all day then finally she had dinner (we had breakfast for dinner). I thought she was feeling better so we let the kids set up the tent (to keep they busy while we watch Lost on line) like was had promised all week. They were doing well until she puked in the tent Smelly! actually though it wasn't too bad to clean she only got the tent floor. I hope she is better soon. They were all exited for Julian's (from preschool) pirate birthday party tomorrow. She acts so sweet when she is sick, I feel bad for her but not too much for me.

shout out: Thanks Amberlynn for showing me how to do fun things with my photos!

5 comments:

Jenny Lynn said...

Katie is so beautiful. I'm sorry she is sick, but she couldn't be cuter! I want to come hold her and have her cuddle with me, right now!

Jenny Lynn said...

and your picute is way cute, how did you do that?

Clarissa B. said...

soo precious chantal. i miss katie. she is so aborable!

The Fab Fabian Life said...

She looks so sad- poor girl and POOR mama!!!

Amberlynn said...

She's beautiful! Seriously, very photogenic; even when sick. I hope that she feels better soon. The collage looks great!!