Little B. said something nice today that I want to remember. While I was cleaning his room he came in and laid down on his bed that I had just made then he said, "Wow, Mom, my bed looks nice...I like my bed, thank you." and I said, "Your welcome," as I was cleaning his room, " It's nice to have things clean, isn't it?" he said, " Yea I like my room clean. Its better then Dora, Nick Jr! (I highly recommend this FREE online game as well as the other nick Jr games. My kids are learning Spanish and Chinese!)" I love how he compares things that don't quite relate. Another example of this, and cute story that I want to remember, was the morning after the kids had a baby sitter. He had been telling me that he didn't want Heather to baby sit, but that he wanted Maria. I told him Maria was busy and Heather was busy also so we were going to have a new babysitter Jessica. She came and everything went well. The kids were sleeping
when we came home, and the report from the sitter was all positive. In the morning I asked Brian how things went, he said fine, I asked if he wanted her to come back, he said no, and that he still wanted Maria, to babysit. I asked what he did with Jessica he said, they read stories, watched a movie and played games. So I asked what he does with Maria that was so fun and in an exited voice he said, "We read stories! Watch movies! and play games!" I said is she nice? she sighed a yea, is she fun, yea, is she pretty? Yea! She is pretty! Super pretty! Like super hero pretty! I smiled big, but held back the laugh, so as not to embarrass him. I just said yeah she is pretty! and I am glad you think so too!
when we came home, and the report from the sitter was all positive. In the morning I asked Brian how things went, he said fine, I asked if he wanted her to come back, he said no, and that he still wanted Maria, to babysit. I asked what he did with Jessica he said, they read stories, watched a movie and played games. So I asked what he does with Maria that was so fun and in an exited voice he said, "We read stories! Watch movies! and play games!" I said is she nice? she sighed a yea, is she fun, yea, is she pretty? Yea! She is pretty! Super pretty! Like super hero pretty! I smiled big, but held back the laugh, so as not to embarrass him. I just said yeah she is pretty! and I am glad you think so too! Names have been changed. :)
6 comments:
Hooray for a clean room and being super hero pretty! hahahaha.
oh my goodness that is too funny! how cute!
That is the sweetest thing ever!!! PS I have a blog now so stalk me since i will be stalking you http://tinajepsen.blogspot.com/
what song are you talking about?
Yes, I love how you comment on everything! :) My camera is a Canon Powershot SD1100 IS Digital Elph-LOVE IT!! You can tell Brian I work at RMG Marketing ;)
We were at Mission Beach - Belmont park. During the off season it is usually pretty nice and there usually aren't that many people there. During the in season though it can be pretty packed. It's a fun place to take tourists though because there are fun shops and amusement rides if they want a break from the beach. Plus there are bathrooms somewhat close and that is always a positive. I think this season I want to try and find new beaches. Everybody talks about Coronado and I've heard about OB so we'll see. I still love La Jolla but parking is so hard there. I might take you up on the offer to watch Emma as the time gets closer! Thanks. BTW did Brian Jr. get his little birthday letter from Emma?
Post a Comment