"lucky tooth" a cute name referring to the extra tooth Brian has between his central incisor and his lateral incisor. Its the little tooth in front as you can tell in this photo that captures Brian's smile. The Dr. said there is plenty of room in his mouth so the extra tooth is no big deal, for now.Along with Brian's great, toothy, smile, comes an infectious laugh. He has a great sense of humor and can make us laugh just to hear him giggle. At a Christmas gathering with the Ollerton Family my cousin, Kolby, read 'Twas the Night Before Christmas Spanglish Style . Kolby is a funny guy also, so he had some of us laughing but Brian thought the poem was hilarious! Brian is learning Spanish words and loves rhyming all these combined had Brian laughing loud as the poem was read. The poem was great, and Kolby read it with a lot of character, but I think most people were laughing because Brian's Laugh was so, sincere, sweet, and infectious.
Back to the Lucky tooth. I have been feeling lately like Brian is growing up so fast! He will be in Kindergarten soon and I am afraid I am gonna miss him so much while he is gone! He lost his first baby tooth this past weekend. Just another reminder to me that he is growing up! So I figure lucky for me he still has the same number of baby teeth as a child born with the normal number of teeth. To me that means I still have a little time for him to be my baby. Before his new big tooth grows in, before he starts school, before he stops getting into bed with me in the middle of the night, before he stops wanting to cuddle and lets me play with his hair. Brian really is a special kid and I love him so much!
He is so exited about loosing a tooth! He has been telling everybody, and asking me 50 teeth questions.
4 comments:
Brian is special!!! I love him and miss him so much! I can't wait to see his big smile with a tooth missing. awh...
Man, I wish that I had a lucky tooth! You guys are the best! Hope to see you soon!
That was a sweet tribute to the growing years. It's amazing how much impact a lost tooth can have on a Mom. (: And wow! What a great dentist! (: Heehee!
Awww.... growing up - totally had me tearing up!
Post a Comment