Thursday, February 14, 2008

Arizona Statehood day!

We love Arizona! and we love San Diego! One of the things we love here in San Diego are the funny little things that remind us of Arizona. All these photos were taken here in San Diego.
Happy Arizona Statehood Day!

And Happy Valentines day. In case you couln't tell I am really enjoying the picture maker!


Here we have:Susan's cute heart pockets. A super cute valentine diaper cake from Kims Shower. The build-a-bears all dressed up for the holiday. Katie wearing her valentine's day shirt and showing off her cookie. The ultra cheesy, and totally perfect box of chocolates I LOVE ( the box not the chocolates). Flowers blooming in the back yard. Valentines gifts for the CTR class Brian and I teach, and Jr with his perschool cookie.

I feel so blessed to be surrounded my pepole who love me. Happy Day everybody!

2 comments:

Jenny Lynn said...

awh- i love the valentines pictures. and the arizona/san diego pictures. they are so cute! i'm suprised at all the az stuff in sd, thats nuts!

and what picture maker? they are so cute, i want to learn how!?

and what good primary teachers you guys are, i bet the kids adore you guys!

Susan Jo Ollerton Fuller said...

So cute, I love the pictures. Who is the one in the picture just above the AZ flag. I don't know who it is, Katie or Brian?