Sunday, January 6, 2008

I have been taged

Hoary! I have been tagged thanks to my good friend form High School Annie. So now I have to tell you some things about me you might not know. I will get right into it, 1 My life is not an open book, I do have secrets. Nothing big like “Skeletons in the closet” I guess what I mean is I can keep a secret. On the same line I hate gossip! I confess sometime I indulge but on a whole I hate the sound of it and I hate to do it. Brian is very good at supporting me in this, we decided if you are sharing it with your spouse it is not gossip. Am I right?
Number 2 is, I wish I was better at keeping in touch! Lately I have been thinking about my High School friends, Megan, Annie, Carianne, Mandy, Amanda, Ginger, Bethany, Framchesca, Christine remember the boys lie shirts? What ever happened to those? Where is Tristen my best friend in Jr high? Bonnie who I served with in Del Rio? I live in San Diego now and don’t get to see my sisters or family much. I am not lonely or home sick I just wish I was better at keeping in touch; I need to be more like Anna, she is so good about calling me every year on my birthday.
On a less melancholy note; Number 3 is I love rick-rack, ruffles and bows! How girly, but I do! Whenever I sew it makes me so happy to add just a little bow here or a stripe of rick-rack there.
Number 4 is I love stupid comedy movies! Nacho Lebre, Napoleon Dinamite, Zoolander, the Elf, SNL skits, Sinefeld and Will Ferrell 5 is, well I am goanna copy Annie because I too L-O-V-E to play games! Nertz, Rook, Pit, Rummie, Quelf, Charades, Pictionary, 1000 dollar pyramid, Settlers of Catan, the new scrabble game Jenny taught us, Catch Phrase, Cranium and whatever else you wanna play. I am very completive but I also really enjoy seeing the underdog win. Not that Brian the underdog but if we are playing together and he is left of me when I discard I always try to give him a good card. Jenny and I used to stay up late playing the name game, or 20 questions. Such fun times!
6 I am a movie sonb. I am so picky with movies, if it doesn’t have a good message I don’t really like it, if its too slow I turn it off, I guess that might be hard to believe after reading that I love stupid comedies but its true I am a movie snob I love to watch a good movie but I hate to waste my time with a bad movie.
Now six facts you already know about me, 1. I love to a clean house, to decorate, learn new crafty things; I love Arizona, and my Children. They are my post precious jewels. I have an awesome husband and I have faith that my Heavenly father loves me and wants me to be happy.
Now I guess I have to tag some people, so, if you read this, Charmaine, Julie, Carianne, and Cyndi

3 comments:

Cyndi said...

I love your kids too. I always end up feeling so loved after being with them. Of course I think they get that from their Mamma!

Carianne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Carianne said...

Chantal,
We just went out to dinner this past weekend with the girls from high school, annie, megan, mandy, bethany, franchesca, and amanda. You were definitely missed! I love the blog, this way I can see all of the fun things that you are up to.