I can tell Tommi took your picture. She is so good and you all look so great. What an adorable family. We can't wait to come home and see everyone soon.
Chantal, this is great! I visited all the web sites that you linked and all I've got to say is, "there are some wonderfully talented people in this world." Beautiful! Keep up the good works. Love, Mommy
It is so great that you have joined the blogging world! I delivered at Mercy Gilbert and Dr Guzman is my OB. Let us know when you guys will be in town! P.S. LOVE your Christmas card!!!
hey girl! thanks for the fun comment! Isn't it SO fun knowing Cyndi... she is the best ever. Your christmas card is ADORABLE!!! Did you design it? You kids are SO stinkin cute too!!!
6 comments:
Beautiful Family!! I love your blog. Can't wait to see more. Welcome to the addiction.
I can tell Tommi took your picture. She is so good and you all look so great. What an adorable family. We can't wait to come home and see everyone soon.
Chantal, this is great! I visited all the web sites that you linked and all I've got to say is, "there are some wonderfully talented people in this world." Beautiful! Keep up the good works. Love, Mommy
It is so great that you have joined the blogging world! I delivered at Mercy Gilbert and Dr Guzman is my OB. Let us know when you guys will be in town! P.S. LOVE your Christmas card!!!
I <3 TEAM JONES!!!!
hey girl! thanks for the fun comment! Isn't it SO fun knowing Cyndi... she is the best ever. Your christmas card is ADORABLE!!! Did you design it? You kids are SO stinkin cute too!!!
Post a Comment