Friday, May 4, 2012

Reuben's Blessing Day

Reuben was blesses on April 29th. We went to Tempe so family could more easily attend the blessing.  Before church we has time to take some family pictures. Maybe I get a few where we all smiled. It never happens but they all look cute. I cant believe I have 5 kids! I am so thankful I am healthy and happy and am able to have 5. They really are usually good kids.







Reuben's blessing was very nice I especially like that he was blessing with a scene of humor, and that it would help him in missionary work. Also that he would be able to look to his family and extended family for a good example. as a mother it was nice to hear his older brother will be a good example! 

3 comments:

Carianne said...

Chantal- you look so beautiful in these pictures. Apparently having 5 kids hasn't aged you a bit.

Annie said...

Congrats!! Wow 5 kids. You guys are amazing!

Jeni said...

Chantal, do you jar your strawberry jam too? I have an abundance of tomatoes and an Italian friend just handed me her mother's sauce recipe that I love. I just need to can them STAT!