Sunday, January 4, 2009

1st Annual Fuller Family Pajama Bowl.

I am going to be doing a lot of back blogging video style so Enjoy:
These videos are not in any sensible order, just what I finished first.
We had a great night bowling with the kids after 9:00 pm. The highlights include: Clarissa was super prego looked like a bowling ball in her shirt. Randall was to sick to come. Jenny and Shawn were there and played well, even thought I did not get a good photo of them in the video. Aj and his girl friend come along. Samuel wore pirate pants, a tie-die church shirt and teal bandanna. Of course Mommy (Grandma) won, she is good at everything and she used to be on a bowling league. I had a head cold that seriously affected my game. The kids did a great job taking turns, when the TV screen told them who's turn it was to put the ball down the slide.
I hope we can make this a new tradition!

4 comments:

Keeping up with the Joneses said...

Such a cute idea! I might have to steal this one from y'all!

Clarissa B. said...

you forgot to mention brians turkey!

Jenny Lynn said...

so cute! excepts elijah thomas not elijah timmothy. I loved the slide show, i want those pictures!

Susan Jo Ollerton Fuller said...

That was really fun! Your nephews name is Elijah Thomas.