I have been leaving memories on some of others. It was lots of fun to remember fun times and it made me want to post too to see what kind of funny memories people can think of with me
Here’s how you play:
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It does’t matter if you know me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you.
8 comments:
Ok trying on that halter-type vest was pretty dang hilarious....
oh wait wait wait, let me try, i know how to do it. as it ends up with the halter around the front of the neck and the buttons in the complete wrong place. Oh that was just toooo too funny.
i miss you! and i miss talking into wee hours of the night, that was super fun!
Dang you think of good memories! I have an awful memory!
I remember when we rode around in your parents neighborhood on the Ranger. We were stopped at a light and it was your great idea to play the Chinese Fire drill. You and I ran around like crazy people while Jenny was yelling at us to get in, because the light was green. Oh, how fun you were in your rebel years!
:)
do you ever just look in the mirror and think, "wow I am so beautiful!" ? haha
You always crack my up, which I love now but when you were little it used to make me so mad when you would laugh at me as I tried to disaplin you. (How do you spell disaplin? Now everyone knows where you get your spelling from.)
Of course you would remember the trash can episode. I was so embarrassed! And how can I forget Paco! he gave us millions of breadsticks that we shoved into our faces!
Okay, do you remember Homecoming 1998? I think you went with this kid, Matt? He was kind of an interesting fellow but you were a good sport to go with him. :) We went to Castles & Coasters. I don't remember details but we had a pretty good time I think.
Too many memories! I loved swimming at your house in the summers. Family boat trips were also great! Photo class, church, girls camp, lunches, dances, oh my! I also remember when we were driving out to deliver a dance invite to your guy and he lived far away! We were driving back and notice, luckily in time, that we (you!) were driving on the wrong side of the road! love you Chantal! Email me, and I will invite you to our blog! (include your sister's emails too!) Edith.Morris@gmail.com
Edith
Post a Comment