We hand an unusual Sunday morning. We actually had extra time! With church starting at 1:00 you would think we always have extra time, but no we do not. We are almost always on time or early but this week we were ready a hour and a half early! So we took family pictures.


Brian Jr. also practiced for his talk. This was the first one in a long time. He was very exited! We wrote his talk together. The kids are suppose to give a talk on a story from the friend. I found on the church website you can read and LISEN to the friend! So I played the story for him a few times and he told me what he remembered then we wrote the talk with pictures. Like we did for Katie.He did such a great job! I was so nervous. I forgot to ask him if he wanted help before he went up so I decided to hang back until he asked for help. I was on the edge of my seat very nervously waiting for him to break-down and call "mommy, help me!" but he never did. He gave the whole talk all by himself and he did a great job!
I cant post the video right now..we are having technical difficulties!
Oh (family in Az, and Figgins) did that post make you miss us?! Guess you just have to come visit!
3 comments:
Yes we miss you and your beautiful family!!!
ok so i have been puttin goff reading your blog for a while becasue it always makes me cry.. and i knew it would this time too! EVERY stinkin post did! Im such a cry baby! (Or is it just pregnancy?) I miss you guys too much! Come back home!
Oh I LOVE your collages!! Great post! I LOVE when we actually find that we have extra time before church for pictures! It's a rare occasion but when it does happen we always take advantage of it!!
Post a Comment