Sunday, June 15, 2008

Brian's 29th

Brian turns 29 today. I kinda loose track of my age (I am 26) because I don't really think about it very much. Most of my friends now are older then me, some are younger, it doesn't really matter to me. With one year till 30 it has me thinking and I hope I do not offend anybody when I say I am scared to turn 30. I think 40 will be great, 50, 60 and so on will be great, but 30 just scares me. I know 30 is the new 20, but not really. For me I am not afraid that I will feel like I haven't accomplished enough to be 30, but I am afraid of looking old, feeling old, getting fat, having bad hair,...(not that women in their 30's are that way! just I am afraid I will be)

Brian just turned 29 he has one short year left to be young, live it up, be in college, be spontaneous then he will have to grow up. Get serious about a career, a stable place to raise the kids, pay off the debt of Law School. We have always been very responsible with raising a family, attending the temple, paying tithing, paying bills., all the serious stuff. But we still act young we stayed up till 2:00am for no good reason last night! We go on dates every other weekend! We are totally spontaneous. We move every year or every 2 years. We have been very blessed with great health, healthy kids, cute kids, 2 cars, and so much more. Sure we have had trials but in the end we have been very blessed. Now I just hope things will keep flowing nicely the way always they have. I hope we can take on the next responsibilities and bear the weight well. Enough of that! back to the Birthday Boy.

Let me tell you why I love Brian. He makes me laugh. We have so much fun together! He laughs at my jokes, (except when I am sarcastic, he taught me to be sarcastic but can't seem to read my sarcasm!) and I love his laugh, Its so genuine and doesnt hold back when something makes him laugh. He is very sweet to the kids very gentile and loving when they were new born babies, he was a natural from the start.. He wants to take Brian Jr on trips, and teach him about cars, tools and everything he does, he is so exited for Father and Son's camping trips. Brian is so thoughtful when someone is having a problem he is always very concerned for them and wants to make it all better. Brian loves for everyone to be together and feels bad when someone is left out. Everyone loves Brian he is a loyal friend. I love that Brian always wants to Choose the Right. He is very sensitive to the spirit of discernment and makes righteous choices. Brian is so smart! He is the know-it-all! He knows so much about so many things! He loves to tell stories, I often have to ask him to get back to the first story because he gets side traced with other stories but he is a great story teller! Brian never says another girl is pretty, hot or cute, even if he thinks it, and that makes me feel so confident. He loves his family so much, and mine too! He is so supportive of family gatherings with my family and from the first time he met my family he fir right in. Brian loves me so much and wants to be a better person. He is a faithful priesthood holder. He is everything I thought I wanted in a husband and so much more I didn't know I need! I think I married a great man and am lucky to be with him for many more Birthdays! Happy Birthday Babe!

3 comments:

Clarissa B. said...

haha that is so funny that you are scarstic becasue fo brian but then he doesnt get your scarsiam becasue it is totally the same way with logan and i! he is so scarstic so I have been too.. but then he never gets it! silly boys!

Jenny Lynn said...

I love Brian too. I still feel bad about the day you got engaged :( Because I honestly consider Brian to be one of my very best friends and favorite person I know! I love him and happy Birthday, you are a good wife too, you make an awesome pair!

Susan Jo Ollerton Fuller said...

I am the most lame Mother in Law. I totaly forgot your b-day but Daddy says that he sent him a gift. I hope he knows that I love him even though I forgot.