Wednesday, July 23, 2008

10 of the cutest things Susan does.

1. The way she blows on hot food. She gets her lips real close to the spoon, so I think she is going to sip it then she blows hot soup every where.

2. How exited she is when Daddy comes home. She drops everything and runs to the door, yelling, Dadda! Dadda! Dadda! then dances at his feet until he picks her up.

3. The little fists she makes when she gets exited. Susan make to small fists and flexes her arms, then squeals when she gets real exited.

4. Her relationship with her 10 year old cousin Sullivan. This is especially cute because Sullivan is unique. He has Asperger Syndrome a form of autism. Sullivan is incredibly intelligent, but doesn't understand nonverbal language and is not affectionate. He loves Susan and is very interested in her, and her development, and Susan loves Sullivan! When they are together she follows him around, watches him, sits by him, talks to him. All the kids (Mardells 3 and my 3) love to sit on the trampoline and play who's lap will Susan choose to sit on. She sits on Sullivan's lap, gets up circles the group, passing by everybody, then sits back with Sullivan.

5.When she talks. She is very talkative! She has been talking for a few months. Everyday she says something new. Or surprises us with sentence! I swear she said ."Mom, this is hair." As she picked up a few strands of hair. She did this after I had been telling her then names of her body parts. Another time it sounded just like she said, "But I'm just a kid." after I asked if she wanted to sit on the potty. Then Yesterday, I asked if she wanted to take a nap and I picked her up, it sounded like she said, "put me down!"
6. When she yells mama! She does this in the car, store, school, church, crib everywhere. I love it when she yells "MAMA!", just once loud and quick. I usually yell, "SUSAN!" back. She laughs and does it again. Everyone close enough to hear usually laughs also.

7. How much she loves her blanket. At breakfast on the way home from Arizona we stopped at Cracker Barrel. She took in her blanket and binki. During breakfast when she was done she put her blanket over her head and learned back with her binki in her mouth. I thought quick take a picture. I hurried and got the camera out, but there was no need to rush. She left the blanket up there for a few minuted just loving her blanket.

8. How friendly she is to everybody. She is always waving and saying hello. When we are out she says "hi" or "hello "and waves to everybody!

9. How much she loves her Dadda, All day she asks "Where's Dada?" (remember #2)

10. The way she quickly kneels to pray. Every time we have family prayer we call the kids in and they seem to take forever, but Susan. She droops, or throws everything, quickly kneels down, and bows her head wherever she is. The waits for everybody.

Susan is the cutest baby ever! She is my sunshine! I have little nick names I call my kids, usually unplanned just what comes out when I talk to them. I lately have been calling Susan "My Squishy" Which is also the name Brian Sr gave to the pillow I demand to sleep with every night and will him fight for. I just love my Squishy Baby Susan. she is such a joy.

Seriously so Blessed :)

10 comments:

Brian said...

actually she has two squishy pillows and will not share either of them.

Jenny Lynn said...

Thats awesome. I'm all chocked up and wishing to see sus. This was your way of getting us to come this weekend, wasn't it?

You used to call me squishy. Am I your sunshine too?

Clarissa B. said...

awww i love susan too!! She is such a sweet sweet little girl. :) I miss you guys!!!!! COME BACK!


and hahah brian. I like that you had to correct her about that. ;)

Cassy Taylor said...

Chantal! I was so excited to see a comment from you! Your kids are so dang cute!! Susan was just a wee one last I saw her. She sounds like a sweetheart. Hope your family is doing well. Later!
-Cassy

Cyndi said...

So I have been crazy lately and haven't snooped at anyone's blog lately. I was so excited to see all your new ones that I haven't read. I must say that most of it made me smile and I'm sorry to hear the bad news. You can borrow my Kingdom and the Crown series if you want. I love them and when I can I often pull them out and read them. Sometimes they are a little slow but I really learned things about my Savior that I did either know or really understand. I had a pretty awesome experience in the temple one morning after finishing the third book the night before. I know my Savior so much better after having read them. For me a must read! I also have some Readers Digest versions of books that I keep because I love them. You are more than welcome to come and peruse my library anytime. I like the Readers Digest ones because they are condensed versions and they have taken out language and all the bad stuff so it is a clean book! The other series that you should read is the Tennis Shoe series by Chris Heimerdinger and I have the first 7 of those. There are nine! They are pretty good. When Emma gets old enough I am going to read those out loud to her. I can't wait. I have started reading chapter books to her at night and I love it. I read her Charlotte's Web and I can't wait to start Trumpet of the Swan. I love E.B. White. Sorry I kinda went on and on. I love books and I totally agree with you...I love the Library too!

Clarissa B. said...

oo i love love love the new layout!

Kim and Corey Nasfell said...

CUTE!!!!!! What an adorable post!! I feel like I know your Squishy so much better just by reading it!! :) I LOVE LOVE LOVE her new little pig tails she's been sporting!!!

SJ said...

Oh, I am so excited that I can get on your Blog! It is so cute! :) Susan looks so cute and she sounds like so much fun too!! :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Susan Jo Ollerton Fuller said...

So cute!