Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Susan's New Trick

Its so fun to teach babies new tricks. Susan's newest trick, that we love, is when she folds her arms and kneels down for family prayer. It usually only last a few seconds then she is up again running around or tackling Daddy and the other kids kneeling down. Love it!

6 comments:

Jenny Lynn said...

Awhhhh... that is so rediculously precious! I love little Susan, today Charmaine said Susan (I have no recolection in what context she said it in) but then Lacy said, "Charmaine, Susan is CHANTAL'S!" It was really cute so I was actually missin Susie poo today. She is precious!

Clarissa B. said...

awww that is sooo adorable!! she is getting so big! i can't een believe it! i thought that that was katie in the picture!

Kyle said...

That picture is so sweet...how old is Susan? What a great example!

Kyle said...

That picture is so sweet...how old is Susan? What a great example!

Cyndi said...

Okay this pic of Susan could totally be at age three. I swear she looks so much older than what she is! I love it.

Susan Jo Ollerton Fuller said...

I love those babies, I cried a little when I read this. Miss you!